Technical Support Tier 2
|Area||London , IRL and UK|
|Sector||IT & Tech|
|Salary||£55000 per annum|
|Relocation||Paid by jobseeker|
|Cost of Living||Reasonable!|
|Net Salary||4 Stars|
- Technical Support Tier 2
Location: West London
Salary: £55,000 per annum + benefits
Our client is an Innovative Tech firm in the digital security industry and is seeking a Technical Support Tier 2 for their office in London.
The primary job duty of the Technical Support Tier 2 is to work closely with customers and provide support to EMEA with focus on the UK and Ireland.
- Manage the CRM system and handle all customers technical support cases.
- Assisting customers by troubleshooting and fixing technical issues remotely and onsite.
- Communicate with customers and partners during troubleshooting and issues fixing.
- Work alongside with the support team and the sales managers.
The successful candidate for the Technical Support Tier 2 position will have the following competences:
- Outstanding customer service experience with technical orientation.
- A “can do” attitude and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, able to work on a case from start to finish.
- Knowledge of phones and cellular technology.
- Interested in forensic/computer science.
- Able to work both in a team and alone.
- Deep knowledge of operating systems (windows XP, 7, 8, 10), Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, File sharing), ticketing systems and server configuration.
- Previous experience in technical support, tier 2 (at least 3 years).
- Able to travel for work when required.
- Works well under pressure.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Marcus at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.