Danish Speaking Warranty Assistant
|Area||South East , IRL and UK|
|Salary||£22000 per annum|
|Relocation||Initial Room Paid!|
|Cost of Living||Reasonable!|
|Net Salary||4 Stars|
- Danish Speaking Warranty Assistant
Monday – Friday
Job Reference: BH10137
Our client is a leading provider within their field. With International operations across a multi-sector capacity, they are the partner with many House Hold Brands. Due to expansion, they are searching for a Danish Speaking Warranty Assistant on a full time and permanent basis.
As the Danish Speaking Warranty Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Handling inbound calls and correspondence – email, fax telephone and answering of common questions from dealers
- Fully investigating requests following my client’s procedures and protocols
- Dealing with Escalation requests and following up until a resolution is sourced in line with company SLA’s
- Logging and tracking dealer contacts and cases on my client’s database
- Keeping up to date and researching current product and technical information
The successful Candidate(s) for the Danish speaking Warranty Assistant will have the following competences:
- Excellent Written & Verbal Danish skills (Fluent level) – Intermediate English is okay
- Full valid driving license is a requirement
- Work experience in customer service advantageous but not essential.
- Graduates or school leavers welcome
- Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure.
- Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role.
- Self - motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within the local and international team.
If this sounds like the role for you then contact Natanya at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application.