Our Recruitment Process in 8 Steps
Our recruitment process starts when we receive a vacancy from the employer, immediately we start to work on it.
- The first step is the understanding of the skills and languages needed and the redaction of a job description
Our candidate search uses:
- Advertising: daily submittals to more than 45 European job boards.
- Database search: Our database is purely multi-lingual with candidates interested on working around Europe
- Headhunt: We use headhunting and very professional and defined profiles
- The candidate search bring us a group of interested candidates, there starts the Screening process. In order to screen candidates we carry out language tests, skills checks and confirming of motivation, location and salary.
- As soon as we find the right match we present the suitable candidate CV to the employer and we arrange a first interview, which can be by telephone or face to face.
- If the employer feedback is positive in terms of skills, salary, location and language we arrange a second interview
- Step 5 can be extended or it can unleash an offer from the employer and after the acceptance of the candidate we proceed to
- Reference check, we check several references provided by the candidate;
- The contract is issued and the start date is agreed.